- Yasaman Amirzehni was born in 1999. She is studying architecture at University of Tehran.
- Shirin shevidi was born in 1996. She earned her bachelor’s degree in architecture at University of Tehran and master of technology in architecture in University of Tehran.
- Maryam Anaraki earned her bachelor’s degree in architecture (B.Arch.) at the Islamic Azad University of Shiraz and her Master’s degree in sustainable architecture (M.Sc.) at Iran University of Science and Technology. She is currently working on daylighting and visual comfort in the built environment.
- Fateme Imanizade Sharifpour was born in 1997.She is graduated from Art University of Tehran with a bachelor’s degree in interior architecture.
- Amirreza Pasaeian was born in 1993. He has a bachelor’s degree in architecture (B.Arch.) at the Islamic Azad University of Tehran Central branch. He is majoring at the Islamic Azad University of Tehran South branch in master of technology architecture. He has been working on ecological architecture approach for form finding for one year.
Yasaman Amirzehni, Shirin shevidi, Maryam Anaraki, Fateme Imanizade and Amirreza Pasaeian's works:
title: Hidden Pattern
Each phenomenon consists of several hidden layers. Sometimes the layers are easily distinguishable from each other however, the complexity of their correlation requires much more attention. Each phenomena is always the representation of other layers. The creation of each layer is the product of the motions and impressions of the others. So it is impossible to separate them. This causes complexity as well as simplicity and delicacy of phenomena, which invites one to a more profound perception of them. Patterns follow the same principle and create another pattern in their hearts. And then one forgets which one took precedence over the other, and this creates a single dynamic structure.